Friday, July 24, 2020

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

Hi,

Have you seen the New Purse Pop Up by Karen Burniston?  I just love designing fun little purses and  the New Beauty Charms are perfect to pair with this die set!
I made a Happy Birthday Card suitable to give to a girlfriend.....or daughter or Mom :)

Below is the front of the card keeping it simple with the Big Happy Birthday!




And the card opened up....




I used the Beauty Charms and other dies by Karen and a sentiment by Simon Says Stamp!
I turned the Perfume bottle into a change purse and used some of the Treasure Charms to make some coins for the purse.




Papers are by Reverse Confetti...
Supplies I used are linked below, Thanks You for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly








1 comment:

Crystal Middleton said...

Your Pop-up Purse card is just Adorable! Thank you so much for the excellent idea!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...