Monday, June 8, 2020

Some More Fun Cards For Friends This Time Using Concord And Ninth!

Hi, Happy Monday!

I have another little group of cards I made to send to friends, this time using Concord and Ninth stamps with Hero Arts Inks! I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles to frame the design onto my cards.

Below is the first one I made


And a little group of four.


I added some Gems by Lucy's Things and splattered a little color using my Kuretake watercolors for more fun!

A close up so you can see the gems better



Supplies I used are linked below...Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Kathy Wade said...

Hi Kelly! Your cards are beautiful especially IRL. :). Thanks for much for thinking of me, such a nice surprise! I love happy mail.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...