Sunday, June 7, 2020

A Few Planner Pages Using Supplies by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I don't have all the planner essential dies yet, but I love sitting down and playing with the Elizabeth Craft Designs dies at times to make pages to document memories. The pages I have to show you today are pictures I took along my walk almost two years ago when I started my weight loss journey.

Below are the pages I created...


and another photo so you can see the other side of the photo tag...


I love all the fun dies and stamps and stencils they have in the Planner Essential line and can't wait to get some more photos together and make more.
 The Planner I have is discontinued an they have several colors but as I looked they are all sold out right nw but have more coming in,  I linked two of my favorites so you could look at them though...
Go to Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE and see all that they have in this line.
Supplies I used today are linked below!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...