Saturday, June 6, 2020

More Cards Sending Love to Friends!

Hi,

I am really loving the Simon Says Stamp Peony Stencil, it makes beautiful and fast cards!  I am not a multiple stamper and very seldom make several just a like.  I decided to play with the stencil In my favorite blues today!

Below is the first set.....




And another card.... using the Karen Burniston Word Set Love


And a photo of all three....


I love love love Hero Arts Reactive inks for inking in case you did not know :)
These were spattered with some Kuretake watercolor for a little extra fun!

Supplies I used are linked below, Thanks doe stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...