Tuesday, June 9, 2020

A Happy Card Set Using Paper Smooches!

Hi,

Did you hear the news that Paper Smooches is Retiring??  I'm so sad for the stamping world as I love Kim's sweet images and have been a fan for many years!!She is having a BIG sale on all of her stamps so go to paper smooches.com and check it out!  I decided to use some of her happy stamps to make some cards to send to friends... unfortunately these are all retired but I had to pull them out to play!


And another photo....


Her Fun designs just speak Happy....I'm so happy for my friend Kim but sure will miss her stamps and dies! Head over to her store HERE and find some happy for yourself!

Thank you for stopping xoxo
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...