Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Playing With The Paper Smooches Flower Challenge!

Hi,

I got out a flower set by Paper Smooches and played this morning so I could join in on their June challenge!!  The set I am playing with today is the Best Buds!  I used the Rockin Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston to complete my card for today....

Below is the front



And the card opened up....



And a Close up


Get your PS flowers out and head over to Paper Smooches and Play !
Supplies I used are linked below!
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly

2 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so beautiful and sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

Nicole Vögeli said...

This is such a cool and pretty card. Thank you very much for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...