Thursday, June 11, 2020

Another Card I Created Using Paper Smooches Stamps and Dies!

Hi,

I made a really simple card using a  Paper Smooches Moose from  Chubby Chum Pals set I had colored some time ago, and the leftover pieces from the Curly Clouds I put on other cards this week!

Below is the card I created



Supplies are linked below if available...both the Chubby Chum Pals and Inverted Notes are gone and the Curly Clouds are retired :(
Sure going to miss these fun images.....
So Hurry and grab what you want as they are going super fast!!!
XOXO
Kelly








1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is so adorable!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...