Thursday, March 26, 2020

Joining In On The MFT Birthday Project Challenge!

Hi,

I love these MFT Poppies, I really struggle coloring flowers and love them best watercolored. This stamp was perfect for some practice with my New Karin Markers! I created two cards for the MFT Birthday Project Challenge HERE


Tis is one stamp I could watercolor a million times and never get sick of it.....
The Karin Markers have made it even easier for me to like what I did :)

Below is a photo of the Blue ones....


I love me some Blue flowers.....

Below is a photo of the Yellow Combo....


Supplies I used on this are linked below if available....
You can join in the fun HERE

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...