Monday, March 30, 2020

More Flowers...This Time Using Stamps By Ellen Hutson!

Hi,

Still playing with flowers and my new Karin Brushmarkers.  I love the Mondo Flowers by Julie for Ellen Hutson, they are so much fun to watercolor!  Today I have two cards to show you.

This first one used the Mondo Hydrangea....my very favorite flower stamp!

I can't love love this stamp anymore.  It was my inspiration when I needed to make lots of Thank You's during my breast cancer and it never gets old to me.

Next is the Gerbera Daisy by Julie for Ellen Hutson



Both of the sentiments are by Taylored Expressions .

Supplies I used are linked below for your convenience.
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...