Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Card For A Nurse Friend!

Hi,

I decided to send a card to a nurse friend with all that is going on in the world they are constantly on our front lines.   This card used Gina K  Designs stamp set and a die set by Karen Burniston and I'm also entering in in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Below is the Front of the card


and another view


and the card as it opens to reveal a hidden message.


And the card all the way opened up!


It's no secret I love these colors and did you know that blue Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers??  I love them so much and wish they could grow here....

Supplies I used for this card are linked below.
Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Angie said...

Beautiful card! I have this die, need to use it more often! Just haven't had much time this last year but right now, I have more time. Glad I've stocked up on so many dies and stamps.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...