Wednesday, March 25, 2020

An Eighteenth Birthday For My Niece !

Hi,

It's my first nieces 18th birthday , I'm really feeling old today seems like yesterday she was born!
This child looks for my card in the mailbox each year and this is one card I really try not to be late on :)
I decided to make her a Woven Basket card using dies by Karen Burniston I also used a stamp from the cute new Simon Says Stamp set.

Below is the front....


and a few more photo's



I love that it folds flat for mailing.  Below are photo's of the front and back ( I add an oval on the back for signing)



I know she will love this card....

Supplies I used are linked below.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.....
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

Angie said...

I LOVE what you did with the basket on this one, just beautiful.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...