Monday, February 17, 2020

Waffle Flower Crafts Has The Cutest Unicorn In All Of The Land!

Hi,

I just got this super cute unicorn by Waffle Flower Crafts and couldn't wait to use it!!  I just love how happy it makes me....I know it will be bringing smiles to others as I use it on cards too :)
I used created more fun clouds using the MFT stencil with distress inks, I flipped hem upside down for a little different look :)

Below is the fun card I created....


I love that he is created to hold something too.....
They also have a car and I hoping they do the Owl too!!!

I used Karen Burniston Crosshatched Rectangles to frame my unicorn and also a yellow by Karen!


Supplies I used are below....
Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

At least 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night in their sleep.

It is painless and works on anybody.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Get a drinking glass and fill it with water half full

2) And now learn this awesome HACK

and you'll be 1-2lbs lighter the next day!

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1---2---3!

Here's how it all works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Do you want to start making profits???

Click here to check it out

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...