Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Mermaid Birthday Card Using NEW Elizabeth Craft Designs by Joset!

Hi,

I have two fun cards to show you today using New dies and stamps by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs!  The first one I created is on the New Shell Pop Up card die set....Love this so much!
I used the New Octopus along with the sweet mermaid and other fun dies for my cards today!

Below is the front of the shell card!



I love the Octopus sparkly with ECD Silk Microfine Glitter!

Below is the Inside scene....


And another view....


How sweet is that lil mermaid?  I just love her.....

Then I made a non pop up card with the Octopus in sparkly Blues....


And a closer look....


Love the New Collection by Joset!!
Supplies for my card are linked below.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!

XOXO
Kelly








1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose weight then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new tailor-made keto plan.

To produce this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs joined together to provide keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, price-efficient, and delicious.

Since their first launch in early 2019, 1000's of individuals have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...