Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Birthday Card For A Crafty Friend!

Hi,

Today I have a Twist Panel Pop Up to show you I made for a friend that turned 60 today!!  I turn 60 next month and am really dreading that number for some reason....
I used the Reverse Confetti Crafty Critters and dies by Karen Burniston for a fun card for her!

Below is the front of the card....



And the card opened up!


Here is a little closer look at the cute Reverse Confetti Critters...



I haven't done one of these cards in a while and they are so fun to make as well as receive.
Karen always has a video on each of her die sets and I love that....


Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping by today ...
XOXOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...