Friday, February 28, 2020

An Anniversary Card Created For Hubby's Barber.....

Hello,

I have a card to show you today I made because my husband told his barber I would make his wife an anniversary card LOL!  I Do NOT often say yes to making a card for others....it just takes too much time that I don't have a lot of these days!  But since I had received a beautiful card kit from Simon Says Stamp a little late for my Valentines, it was a perfect time to dig in to the beautiful papers from the kit!  I used Dies by Karen Burniston and it went together rather quickly.....

Here is the front:




I love the Circle Tag Book Pop Up and with the Heart Pivot Panel it makes a fun card!
These papers were perfect....

Below is the card opened up!


and a closer look at the inside....


Supplies I used are linked below....

Thank you for stopping by today and have a perfect weekend!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...