Tuesday, March 3, 2020

It's Time For This Months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!

Hi,

It's the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge time and this month we are to repost an older DC of our choice or make a New Inspired by an older challenge.  I chose to gather inspiration form my Beach Day DC cards Shown Below.




I decided to take some elements from each card and make a whole new card using the Surprise Ball Pop Up!

Below is the front of my card.


I decided to make a belly band for my card and decorate it with some of the inside elements.

Below is the card opened up


And a few more photos around the ball.



I love beach scenes and watercolor just makes me happy!
Supplies I used are linked below.
Thanks for stopping and don't forget to check out Karen's Blog tomorrow for a ton of inspiration from the team!!












1 comment:

Flo said...

I love the shark bringing sunshine in his teeth—cute idea.
Very colorful, delightful card.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...