Saturday, February 15, 2020

Some Fun Rainbow Cards using New Paper Smooches Stamps!!

Hi Happy Saturday!

I love Rainbows they just make me happy.... when I got the New Paper Smooches set I knew they would be perfect with rainbow clouds :)
The first card I made use the cute Bird....
I'm entering this in the Paper Smooches Color Challenge as the colors were very similar :)




I know this card will cheer someone up....Love how fun Paper Smooches stamps are.
I framed my cards today using dies by Karen Burniston.

Below is another one using my favorite stamp of the set...this Bee is just too much fun!


They are so fun......

Then I made another card using the sweet kitty....
for this one I backed it with some Paper Smooches patterned paper!



Supplies I used are linked below....Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly






2 comments:

Audrey said...

So super cute, Kelly! I love all of these rainbows!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Color Palette Challenge! :)

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

Plus, making profit with it is as easy as 1--2--3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

Do you want to start making money??

Click here to activate the system

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...