Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hi,

Happy Valentine's Day!!  If you celebrate , I hope you do something fun with your loved ones.
Hubby and I will go to lunch today instead of dinner.  I love creating Valentine's Day cards.  This year I did not do as many as I normally do though.
I have the card I made for Dale to show you today using dies by Karen Burniston and stamps by MFT!

Below is the front of the card.....


And the Fun inside :)



How Fun are these MFT Zebra's??  Just love this set.....
The Paper is MFT too but not available....
The die set id the Circle Tag Book by Karen and one of my very favorites!

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping by today!
XOXOXO
Kelly







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

At least 160k women and men are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "water hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It's proven and it works every time.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Grab a glass and fill it with water half full

2) And then do this awesome HACK

and be 2 lbs lighter the next day!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...