Monday, January 6, 2020

New Paper Smooches Snow People Melt Me.....

Hi,

Did you see the New release by Paper Smooches?  I'm over the moon excited that Kim has some New snow people stamps....I adore all of her images but I have a serious crush on the snow people :)
I made a few cards using her New stamps from the Winter Greetings set!

This first one is a New Year's card.....


I used some Karen Burniston dies for the frame, ground and happy and a MFT stencil for the sky....

Then I made a little Warm Hugs card....


I love Coffee and the Paper Smooches Coffee Cup die set was perfect for my snow dude....

then I made a little Warm Hugs card


Supplies I used for the cards today and linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and keep warm xoxo
Kelly









No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...