Thursday, January 2, 2020

A Card For My Firstborn Girl....

Hi,

Today January 2nd is the day I first became a Momma 39 years ago.... I'm so blessed to have my two girls and am so very proud of them!

For Candis's card I kept it simple with a summer themed card as we both like the summery colors! I used some Karen Burniston dies and MFT stamp and Stencil and Tailored Expressions Simple Strips for the card.


I love this sweet lil Birdie Brown Image from MFT, she was colored with Copic markers.
Supplies I used are linked below!

Hope you have a great day....
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to my girl....

XOXO
Kelly










A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...