Monday, January 6, 2020

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge This Month Is All About Hearts!

Hi,

It's designer challenge time for the Karen Burniston DT and this month we are playing with hearts!
Several of her die sets have hearts included in them and I love that!  I'm a big fan of Valentine cards and Love you cards!
I created two to show you today that will go to my grandchildren for Valentines!
The first one is a Circle Tag Book Pop Up with the Heart Panel and Love Charms.

Below is the front of the card.....


And the card opened up!



I love the Love charms....and the MFT paper is my fave!

Then I created a Surprise Ball Pop Up and used the Flap and Closure as well!

Below is the card closed....



And opened up :)


the frog by the I love you is on an action wobbler.... 
So many fun possibilities with all of Karen's dies.

Some closer photo's !







Tomorrow on karenburniston.com you will get to see all the cards by my teams and a card and video by Karen that I know will be nothing less that amazing...

Supplies I used for todays cards are listed below!
Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly







1 comment:

Vickie Barker said...

This is adorable, would the tag book work as well for the outside?

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...