Monday, December 16, 2019

A Parcel Pop Up With A Bunny!

Hi,


 On todays card I used some fun Lawn Fawn papers from their Snow Day collection.
I thought they would be fun to put on a Christmas card using the Parcel Pop Up using several die sets by Karen Burniston..... I used magnets to close the flap on this card.

Below is the from t of the card....


And the card opened up.....


and when you pull the bottom flap down a surprise pops out of the present!!


and the back of the card..... because I had to use the cute paper with the scene!



Supplies I used are linked below....Hope you have a great week!!!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

NancyR said...

Don't know about the stripe on the front, but the rest of the papers are Lawn Fawn. They did a remix this season of these papers both in 6x6 and 12x12.

Adorable card!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...