Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A Few Christmas Cards......

Hi,

Sadly December has gotten away from me and I got very few Christmas Cards made and only one has been mailed and its less than a week away :( !!!
I got this idea for his card from my talented friend Stephanie Klauck.


I used the MFT Large Alphabet and Tailored Expressions Simple Strips along with a Karen Burniston Christmas and Crosshatch Rectangle!  Colors of the papers are all MFT and my favorites....

Here are a few of the cards....



Next year I really need to start in July....
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and 2020 brings you much Joy!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...