Sunday, December 8, 2019

A Fun Parcel Pop Up using Photoplay papers and dies by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

When I saw Karen's card for the DC last week I knew I had to try this version of the Parcel Pop Up with the Flap and closure dies!  I have had this Photoplay paper that I was dying to play with so it went together rather quickly using their stickers!  Love these colors for a card so much.....

Below is the front of my card.....

I used a magnetic closure for mine here....

And the card opened up 



then when you pull the bottom flap down...the gift box opens to reveal a Gnome!


Supplies I used for this are linked below. i used the Circle Tag Book p
op Up only for the circle to sign my name.
For the How to make this version of the Parcel Pop Up head over to Karen Burniston Blog!

Hope you have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...