Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Birthday Pop Up Using New Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I have a Parcel Pop Up to show you today I made for a lady that just turned 94!  I used several New dies by Karen Burniston for this card , they  are shipping NOW!!  This is a great pop up and can be used for so many themes....

Below is the front of my card!


And the card opened up!




I used the presents from the Gift Pivot Panel to decorate the inside packages on this card.
Supplies I used are linked below for your convenience....
Thanks for stopping by today and have a perfect day!!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...