Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Instagram Hop for Wood Block Wednesday Featuring My Favorite Hero Arts Owl And Friends!!

Hi,

My friend Amy has an ongoing Woodblock Wednesday post featuring woodblock stamps.  This week a few of us are jumping in to play with one of our favorite Hero Arts stamps Big Owl!!!
I decided to follow my passion and make some cards for friends fighting breast cancer.... I made two cards!

Below is the first one


I thought it would be fun to spotlight Big Owl and add some other retired Hero Arts owls in the background.  
I made all cards pretty much the same with different sentiments and owls in the background.

Below is card #2



And Card #3





Follow The IG by Following @craftee1  @ivy_crafts_a_latte  @donnamikasa  @esctostampin

Here are a few older Hero Arts Owls I created back in the day..... :)







And a photo of the Hero Arts Owls I used today....




Hope you have a great day!!!
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your cards, and I'm sure your friends will too. ALways loved the HA owl stamps and have some of the smaller ones myself, Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...