Friday, November 15, 2019

A Surprise Ball Pop Up For Noah's Ninth Birthday!!

Hi,

Today is my youngest grandsons birthday and he is nine!  I scramble every year to make him a card as skateboards are his thing and I use the same skateboard stamp year after year....
This year I decided to do soccer balls (his other love)  and bring back the Roo I used when he was a baby.  We call him Roo!

Below is the front of his card in the closed position using New dies by Karen Burniston!


And the card opened up.....


And a close up one the ball....


I love the Surprise Ball Pop Up...So much fun!! I used a retired KB die for the soccer ball and stamps by Paper Smooches!

Supplies I used are linked below.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...