Sunday, November 10, 2019

Gift Pivot Panel....

Hi ,

Have you seen the NEW Gift Pivot Panel by Karen Burniston shipping on the 11th of this month??
It's a great panel that can be added to a regular card, the twist panel or one of the tag books as I did here.  I kept this card pretty simple using some fun patterned paper!

Below is the Front using the Tag Book Pop Up with the new dies!




And the card opened up!


Another view.....



And a close up of the cute little presents....


Supplies I used are linked below for your convenience....
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

Arlene W. said...

I love that you used the gift pivot panel in the tag book pop up for a birthday card with such cute patterned paper! I want to make a card like this soon!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...