Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Holiday Accordions!

Hi,

 Just got some Fun Photoplay paper and stamps and decided to use them for a Thankful Thanksgiving card for this months Karen Burniston designer challenge (Holiday Accordions).

Below is the card in the closed position....


And the card opened up.....


The Front two panels....


And the last panel....


And the back of the card....with a little spot for a signature...


Supplies I used for this card are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

Tomorrow over at karenburniston.com you will get to see all the designers creations and a video and card by Karen that is always so amazing!

XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...