Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Another Fancy Label Accordion Because I Love them....

Hi,

Today is the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge with a video and card by Karen on her blog... I had to make another Fancy Label Accordion because I love them...
I used some fun New MFT stamps for this one....

Below is the Front of the card in the closed position...

And opened up!





And photos of each panel....





And the back so you can write a message ( I usually do this to most of my accordions)


Head over to karenburniston.com to see some Amazing cards and a Video!!
Supplies I used today are linked here
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...