Monday, November 4, 2019

A Fun Card Showing Some New Karen Burniston Dies Coming Soon!!!



Hi,

Sneak Peeks are starting today for New dies by Karen Burniston!!  This release is tons of fun.
Today I'm showing you a Surprise Ball  Pop Up Card with the New Happy Valentines Day Sentiment.
I also used the Flap and Closure die set on this.

Here is the front using some fun Reverse Confetti Stamps!




And when it opens this Ball Pops Up... it can spin around too....So Much fun!!!



Another View!



And a Close up!!


Love this set so much....I just couldn't stop using it!!
You will be able to pre order NOW!!   Dies will be shipping on the 11th of this month :)

Check out the whole DT and Karens Blogs this week and you will get to see lots of fun ideas with the new dies!
We also have a blog hop on Friday with lots of prizes!!!!

Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly









No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...