Sunday, November 3, 2019

A Birthday Accordion Crd For A Friend!

Hi,
 I love the Accordion cards...thats what drew me to Karen Burniston years ago....and they are still one of my favorites to create!   I used Reverse Confetti stamps on this and some Fun Photoplay paper.....


Below is the card in the closed position.



And the card opened up!


More views of the inside.....




A close up of the panels......




From the back .....



the back of the card....


All images were colored using Copic Markers.
Aren't these images sweet?  Perfect on the Fancy Label die set :)
Supplies I used for this card are linked below.

Thank You for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly
























1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, how fabulous! Must have taken ages to assemble, Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...