Friday, October 25, 2019

A fun Halloween Card Using Paper Smooches Stamps And Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I need to get busy on cards for the kids for Halloween, but I couldn't help but use this fun saying by Paper Smooches on this card for a friend..... I decided the stamps would be perfect on a Rockin Rectangle card using dies by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front of my card.....







I had to color the sweet pup to look like my Daisy :)





And the card opened up!  I just love this fun saying....and Kim's cute images are so much fun to color! The Rockin Rectangle is such an easy pop up to make and so great for any theme!



Another view.....



The patterned paper on this card is some I found at Hobby Lobby and I think is My Minds Eye.

Hopefully I'll get Halloween cards made for the kids the next few days...

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Friday!!
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...