Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hello....It's Time For The October Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!!

Hi,

Its time for this months Karen Burniston Designer challenge...this month we are playing with the Autumn Elements die set!  I love me some Pumpkin Spice Latte in the Fall so that is the theme I went with using fun dies by Karen!

Below is the font of my card....


I love the Autumn Elements dies...so much you can do with them on any Pop Up or even regular  cards.

Here is the card opened up :)


and another view....



and a close up....





The sentiment is a retired MFT stamp but I love it for the Coffee Cup Pop Up so used it anyhow....

tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will get to see all of the Fall cards by the DT and a card and video by Karen that will be lots of fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Kristina H said...

Wow! This is such a great card. I extra love it since it combines two of my favorite things, coffee and fall!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...