Monday, October 7, 2019

A Few Encouragement Cards For Friends.....

Hi,

It's a perfect month to create some encouragement cards to friends that have fought Breast Cancer or are in the fight right now.  I was inspired by some fun new stamps I just got  by Reverse Confetti, Paper Smooches and Tailored Expressions and knew they would be perfect on the Katherine Label Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston!

Below id the front of the first card....


Another view....



The card opened up!


A close up of the cute images....



Below is the second card I made....


Another view of the front


the card opened ip!


And a close up....


I wish I had time to sit and make cards ALL day for people with Cancer and other illnesses...
Nothing like a handmade card to cheer someone up!
I love that!

Thanks for stopping bu, Supplies I used are linked below.
Have a Wonderful Monday!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...