Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A Spinner Square Halloween Card With Paper Smooches Stamps!

Hi,

Sorry I've been MIA....this little blue eyed puppy named Daisy is taking up lots of my time.. :)
I have a fun card today using one of my favorite Karen Burniston die sets the Spinner Square Pop Up. I used stamps from the Best Witches set by Paper Smooches and the Buffalo stencil is also Paper Smooches.


Below is the front of my card....


And the card opened up!


These stamps are so fun and work perfectly with the Spinner Square...
I'm not crazy about typical Halloween and Fall colors reason for my non typical colors...

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...