Sunday, August 4, 2019

A Birthday Photo Collage Pop Up For A Friend!

Hi,

One of my very favorite new die sets just released by Karen Burniston is the Photo Collage Pop Up!
I decided to use it and make a Birthday card for a friend with bunnies....one of her favorite things!

Below is the front of the card


I used stamps and paper by MFT to go with the dies by Karen!

Here is the card opened up!



and a little closer look....


I could have added a few more photo's but decided to stop at 7.   The possibilities are endless with this set....
Supplies I used here are linked below!
Thank You for stopping by and have a wonderful day.....
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

sulli said...

Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website: bloggiaidap247.com giúp bạn giải đáp bash là gì hay bash idol là gì và nhiều thông tin hữu ích

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...