Monday, July 29, 2019

Christmas In July Using Elizabeth Craft Designs!!

Hi,

It's Christmas in July over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today!!  The DT and guests are showing you some creative cards and projects for the upcoming Christmas season!!
My first card uses stamps by Krista Schneider that have always been my favorite...love the Winter  Bears! I also framed this using the NEW Stitched Indented Rectangle dies by ECD! Images were colored with Copic markers.



Then  I next created a card using more stamps by Krista Kids Christmas stamps and some Moda Scrap and other dies by ECD including the New Stitched Rounded Frames!!




Then I played with the brand New Snowflakes by Joset


Im a big fan of non traditional colors for Christmas so made a card using one of my favorite colors!

And another view....



Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Deigns Blog and be inspired by the fun cards and projects!
Supplies I used for mine today are linked below!
Hope you have a wonderful day
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...