Friday, July 26, 2019

A Little No Line Coloring.....With Pretty MFT Flowers!

Hi,

I have not done a lot of mo line coloring, but I always love the look.  I thought it would be fun to use the New MFT Flowers In Bloom and practice a little.....

This first card is colored with only Copic Markers and I used Gina K Designs Whisper Ink for the outline.


I just love the softness without harsh lines.....
Another Photo



The next one I colored with Copic's and then used a little pencil to finish it off.


I really love the look of this one....

Here is another photo!



I framed both cards using the New Stitched Indented Rectangles by Elizabeth Craft Designs...and the Hello is my favorite Hero Arts!!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Krystal said...

Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...