Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Happy Birthday Karen Burniston!!

Hi,

Some of the happiest times for me are making my cards and knowing the smile they will bring to ones face.
Years ago when I discovered Pop Ups by Karen Burniston I was sooooooo hooked!!  My thing has always been action cards.  I use to hand cut them myself or I used Museum Of Modern Rubber stamps to make fun cards!  I'm so blessed to have met Karen and have been on her team for many years....
Today is her Birthday and even though she will get this card late I am going to go ahead and post it anyhow!  If you know Karen head over to her blog or FB page and wish her a Happy Birthday!!

Below is the front of her card I made using stamps by Simon Says Stamp and the New Triple Flip die set by Karen!


and with the pull tab pulled....


And the very inside....


And a  Video....



I just love these stamps and this die set...so much fun for girly cards!
Supplies I used can be found below!
Thanks for stopping and a Huge Happy Birthday to YOU Karen....Love you so much and am so blessed to be your friend!!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...