Sunday, July 21, 2019

A Triple Flip With Cute Party Chicks!

Hi,

I have a Triple Flip to show you today using NEW dies by Karen Burniston!  This set is soooooooo much fun!

Below is the card in the closed position!


And the Card Flipped....


And then opened up to reveal Happy Birthday!


I love this set so much as you can tell.  It is perfect to add small stamped images to that you have colored....
And I love that Karen always has a video for each one of her die sets that is always so easy to follow!
Supplies I used are lined below!  Thank You so much for stopping by today and make is a Great Day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...