Thursday, July 18, 2019

An Encouragement Card....

Hi,

I made a card to send to someone going through some tough bouts of Chemo right now....
I used several different companies products on my card today...I love how they all compliment each other....


I watercolored the MFT poppies using Gina K's Whisper Amalgam Ink and watercolored with Daniel Smith Watercolors using my Waffleflower Crafts Media Mat!

Then Inked it again in my Misti with Delicata Gold Ink and Clear Embossed around the Poppies!
The Sentiment is Ellen Hutson and the Nested Shapes are New Elizabeth Craft Designs and that Hello is my favorite by Hero Arts!!





Supplies I used for this card are linked below for your convenience.
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...