Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A Card Created Using The New Release by Joset Designs/Elizabeth Craft Designs!!

Hi,

Today a NEW release by Joset Designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs is available!!  It's got so many fun dies and a sentiment set too!!
I made a very simple card to show today!  I have not had a lot of crafting time as I've been away!


I Love the NewVillage Edges die set and decided to create a card suitable to give to a new home buyer...
I used one of the New sentiments and some older Clouds and a Congrats!
I know I'll be using this set a lot as it is perfect for so many type of cards not just holiday.

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...