Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A Birthday Card With The New Barn and Farm Animals By Karen Burniston For The August Designer Challenge!

Hi,


I'm having so much fun playing with Karen Burniston's New release the should be shipping any day!!
For the August Designer Challenge Our theme is Fun On The Farm!
Today I'm playing with the New Barn some New Sentiments and some Fun Animals and other New and older dies.

Here is the Front of my card!

And another view....


And the Card Opened up with the Barn Doors Closed....


And with the doors open!


 and a little closer view....


When you get to be my age most of your friends wear glasses so I decided to use the props and add some glasses on the animals!

Supplies I used for this are linked below except the Green Patterned Paper I pulled from my stash!
Check out Karen Burniston's Blog tomorrow to see all the Design Teams cards and a Video and Crd by Karen!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...