Sunday, August 11, 2019

A Few Encouragement Cards I Made For Friends!

Hi,

I'm so in love with the New Paper Smooches Inhale Exhale stamp set its so perfect for encouragement cards.  I needed to make a few cards for friends Fighting the cancer battle.
The Karen Burniston Rockin Rectangle was a perfect card base for my cards!

The First one is in Pink and a window card!




 The card opened up!


The second card is in teal ....


Another view....


And opened up!



There are so many times I've needed to send encouragement cards and this Paper Smooches stamp set is so perfect!!
The Rockin Rectangle by Karen Burniston is such a fun and easy pop up too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...