Sunday, July 7, 2019

Rileys Trailer....

Hi,

I love this fun travel trailer from the Camping Accessories  Dress Up Riley and decided to make a card showing the inside of the trailer using New dies by Karen Burniston!! For the Front I used Cookie Riley and put he rain hat on him from the Spring Dress Up Riley...
I colored the camper with Copic Markers and gave it a little texture using some colorless blending fluid!



Then when the card opens up you see the inside with Coffee Riley on the couch!


A closer look


All stamps and dies  are from Riley and Company and Karen Burniston and listed below.
The patterned paper is retired....

Thank You for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...