Monday, July 8, 2019

Cards For My Cancer Center and For Friends!

Hi,

I'm approaching my check up with my oncologist and I like to take some cards with starbucks gift cards enclosed and give to my surgeon to give out when someone needs a little cheer. I was truly blessed to have the support I did through my surgeries and know that several are not as fortunate and it breaks my heart.

These first two have some of my favorite sentiments by Casual Friday Stamps.
The Bandaid and Ribbon are New by Paper Smooches!!



Below are some that I will drop at the breast center when I go.....


I Just LOOOOOOOOVE the new Paper Smooches dies I have been wanting a small Ribbon Die forever... Kim always comes through!!
The sentiment on this is also by Paper Smooches but retired from a set called Flap Happy!

Supplies that are available are linked below!
Thanks for stopping 
XOXOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

What a wonderful gestures Kelly! These cards would lift someone's spirit for sure!

Melissa F. said...

So adorable! What a lovely way to Express that message of support!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...