Tuesday, July 9, 2019

My Beautiful Camden Is 11 Today!!!

Hi,

It's so hard t believe it has been 11 years since this sweet girl made me a MiMi....never in a million years could I imaging how Amazing she is.  She is Smart, Talented, Thoughtful, Kind, Pretty, Loving and so much more.  I'm one lucky MiMi ti have this child in my life....I Love her dearly!!
Anyhow.... I made her a card with ZERO Pink :)  She is not a fan  of my color, but that's OK I Love her even more for that!





I used the New Triple Flip by Karen Burniston and stamps by Mama Elephant!

Below is the Front


And the card when you pull the arrow.....


And a Video of the action... 
I love this set so much!!

Supplies I used are linked below....Thanks for stopping by today!!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

HappyHome43 said...

This is adorable! I love it.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...