Saturday, July 6, 2019

Living Room With Ostrich and Owl



Hello,

I have a Living Room Pop Up to show you today using dies by Kaaren Burniston!  This set is lots of Fun.... I have interior decorating in my background and its lots of fun to decorate the little living room.

For the Front of the card I used the New Thinking Of You a long with a fun Owl



Then when the card opens I continued with the same paper on the inside for the couch.
I love the little throw pillows and the lamp!  I used the New Memory Charms for the Mirror !



A closer look....


And a video of the action!


This die set goes together super easy and is so much fun!!

Supplies I used ar linked below.
Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...