Thursday, July 4, 2019

Barn Pop Up With Riley !

Hi,

When I saw that Karen Burniston had come out with a Barn Pop Up again, I knew it would be perfect with Tractor and Wheat Riley!
She has some Amazing cute critters coming too and today I used the cute chicken in my design...

Below is the front of my card using the New Howdy!!



And another view....


Here is the card opened up!
I used the fence and made a pen an idea I grabbed from Karen!
I also used the New  Farm Edges to decorate my card.



and a close up!


Supplies I used are linked below for this card.....
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...